Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Newman Enterprises was a company founded by Victor Newman, after he left Chancellor Industries. The corporation was a worldwide conglomerate with three main divisions, includign Newman Cosmetics, a real estate division, and a venture capital division.
When Sharon Newman assumed control of Newman Enterprises, she crashed the company, forcing Victor sell off shares of the company. Jack Abbott bought most of the shares and assumed control of the company, but he was eventually forced to give it up and left Adam Newman in charge. Adam and Victor formed a partnership and, with Jack's help anonymously, brought back all of the shares, and Newman Enterprises was once again privately owned. Katherine Chancellor left her company to Victor in her will an he merged them both, creating Newman-Chancellor.
In 2015, due to the Paragon project, Newman Enterprises was sabotaged and destroyed beyond repair.
In 2016, Victor Newman was voted out as CEO from a vote from the board of directors.
In July 2016, after his release from prison, Victor Newman returned to his occupation as Chairman of the Board of Directors and reclaimed the position of CEO, ousting his daughter, Victoria from it quickly.
|Stub templates just show off a wiki's flaws. Instead of using a stub template, make the page better by expanding it! .|
- Newman Cosmetics
- Newman Real Estate
- Castle Properties
- Newman Venture Capitals
- Newman Fashion Lines
- Chelsea 2.0.
- Victor Newman (Founder; Chief Executive Officer (CEO); Chairman of the Board)
- Nikki Newman (Executive)
- Victoria Newman (Member of the Board of Directors; Former Chief Executive Officer (CEO); Former Chief Operating Officer, and President of Brash & Sassy; worked in the mailroom)
- Nicholas Newman (Shareholder; Member of the Board of Directors; Former Chief Operating Officer, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Executive)
- Adam Newman (Co-Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors; Former Junior Vice President and Executive)
- Abby Newman (Chief Operating Officer, Shareholder, and Member of the Board of Directors)
- Chelsea Newman (Executive; In charge of Chelsea 2.0)
- Noah Newman (Intern)
- Connie Wayne (Victor's secretary)
- Luca Santori (Shareholder; Executive)
- Marisa Sierras (Executive)
- Linda Helgeson (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Curtis Fielding (Member of the Board of Directors)
Former Personal Edit
- Sharon Newman (Former Vice President of Research & Development; Former Chief Executive Officer and numerous roles)
- Kyle Abbott (Former Intern)
- Lauren Fenmore (Former Member of the Board of Directors)
- Davis Holloway (Former Member of the Board of Directors)
- Bob Adams (Former Member of the Board of Directors)
- Tucker McCall (Former Member of the Board of Directors)
- Neil Winters (Former Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors; Former Chief Operation Officer and Mentor to Drucilla Winters; Former Acting Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Liaision)
- Diane Jenkins (Former Architect, Consultant and Member of the Board of Directors)
- Colleen Carlton (Former Member of the Board of Directors)
- Brad Carlton (Former Chief Operating Officer, Executive, Member of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer)
- JT Hellstrom (Former Director of Security)
- Devon Hamilton (Former Intern)
- Daniel Romalotti (Former Intern)
- Karen Taylor (Former Director of Marketing and Director of Consolidated Cosmetics Division)
- Phyllis Summers (Former Director of Internet Affairs
- Summer Newman (Former Executive)
- Drucilla Winters (Former Director of Consolidated Cosmetics Division)
- Michael Baldwin (Former General Counsel)
- Christine Blair (Former General Counsel)
- Alex Perez (Former General Counsel)
- Ryan McNeil (Former Assistant to Victor Newman; Formerly worked at Brash & Sassy, Newman Men's Line and mailroom)
- Avery Bailey Clark (Former Chief Legal Counsel)
- Billy Abbott (Former acting co-CEO)
- Carmen Mesta (Former Public Relations Officer)
- Jack Abbott (Former CEO)
- John Silva (Former General Counsel)
- Mitchell Sherman (Former General Counsel)
- Mason Wilder (Former Executive Assistant to Jack Abbott)